Reminder!! Tomorrow is the big event!! Our Steak and Bingo Nights are amazing! Lots of great silent auction items! Cash bingo prizes! Great time all around. Purchase your tickets today or purchase them at the door! We would love to see everyone there!
We are a student success program. We believe through the game of football we can affect our athletes, parents, school, and community in a positive and meaningful way. We do not exclude anyone and create an environment where every child is welcome regardless of background, socioeconomic status, religious belief, or size and shape. Your athlete’s health and safety are and will always be our top priority. We conduct training and use a best practice approach to how we can keep athletes safe. Our coaching staff holds young people to high standards and will encourage and motivate our athletes to give a maximum effort in order reach their full potential as student-athletes and people. We PROMOTE, support, and train our athletes to be multiple sports athletes and to pursue any activity that promotes personal growth outside of football.
As student athletes, players are given opportunities to work with in the community, as Football ambassadors, helping improve our communities and the lives of others around us. These work opportunities develop self confidence, cultivate leadership traits and improve communication skills that carry over in everyday life. These abilities not only foster a healthy self esteem atmosphere for today’s high school athletes, but help our athletes transition from student athletes to well rounded young men and exceptional brothers, sons, husbands and fathers throughout their lives! It takes a village of people working the same direction to raise children in today’s society.
We Are a Student Success Program!
The coaching staff is need of a few items. If you would like to be a sponsor please contact Coach Lever.
- Hudl Sideline (four needed ipads to support this) $2,500- this will give our coaches instant replayability on the sidelines for in-game corrections (many schools in our conference have this already)
- Football Laptop (for gear inventory and film) $1,299- we are in need of a computer that is just for football use.
- 4 Pop up dummies for practice $2,500 these are specifically for the development of our offensive and defensive lineman
- 2 weight room TV’s $3,000 this will allow us to project the workouts so they become more efficient and easier to see
- Drone for practice film $737
- New endzone camera $5,000- Help film our end zone angle for the team. Our current end zone camera is outdated and in need of repair.
- Coaches Clinic Fees $1,500-Fund go towards professional development for the coaching staff.
- Protein Sponsor (free Gatorade protein shakes for the team) $1,000
Let Five Guys cook dinner and help support the team!
Five Guys will donate 15% of your purchase to Tualatin High School Football
Just let them know you are there for the Tualatin Football Fundraiser!
WHEN: Wednesday, Sept. 20th
WHERE: Tualatin Five Guys-7005 NW Nyberg Street
TIME: 11AM to 10PM
Down load the flyer here: TUALATIN HS FOOTBALL five guys 2017
Our 2017 player and participant banner orders have closed in order to ensure we get them hung before the first home game. We can do special orders. If your interested in special orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We leave for Wildcat Team Football Camp on Wednesday, June 21st and return Sunday, June 24th.
All players are encouraged to attend.
You can still sign up here: Linfield Summer Camps.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
- Personal Football Equipment (pads, helmet, mouthpieces)
- Sleeping bag
- Towels and washcloths
It’s spring time and that means time to start making preparations for the 2017 season.
We welcome our new head coach, Dan Lever, to our Wolfpack family!
The calendar has been updated with the key dates for the pre-season, don’t forget to check there often for updates and changes.
From our friends at Tualatin Timberwolves Youth Football Association:
Attention Timberwolf Dads!
You are invited to kick off the 2016 season at our first annual “Past, Present & Future Football Dad’s BBQ” to be held on Sunday, May 1st from 5:30 to 7:30 PM at Tualatin High School.
Meet some of our coaches, board members & fellow Wolf Pack Football Dads.
Bring any questions you might have about our youth football program. We are looking forward to another great year of football and can’t wait to get to know you better!
Please RSVP to Chris Hoeskstra by April 28th at email@example.com. Go Wolves!